Sunday, December 17, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Yay!
So, my sister won't be here for actual xmas, so we celebrated today.
We had brunch and stockings in the morning, then Heather and I went out so she could finish her xmas shopping... conveniently, I used this opportunity to both start and finish my shopping.
We were back by 6pm for dinner, and then we opened presents, which we weren't planning on actually doing today, but it seemed to make sense... that way we didn't have to really wrap everything... ok, I didn't wrap all my presents...
It was very nice. Theres still some stuff between my parents and me that we'll take care of on xmas day, but it was nice to celebrate some stuff together as a family today. I'm wearing one of the new sweaters I got today, very nice...
Anyway, Heather leaves tomorrow morning, so I'm going to hang out with her and Fi tonight. Tomorrow, I'll see if my Jury marks are ready, and I should also find out for sure if they are on break yet... other than that, I realized that the month is half over already... even more!! so I need to practice lots and get a healthy start on this choral piece due in January...
So ya, enough for tonight, later!

No comments: