Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ca recommence demain!

thats right, as of 9:30 am tomorrow, I will officially be back in at least partial fesitval mode.
I have one class tomorrow and a couple of rehearsals, and then more classes on friday and then the weekend sees 2 choir classes, a rehearsal, a lesson and a full day of working at the ballet.
The goal of balancing my life this weekend and until tuesday is to spend as little time as I can actually devoted to festival and the rest to practicing for my recital.
So far all the time I've spentworking on recital since yesterday has been productive. I had my lesson today, which I didn't know how to deal with cause I had just had a lesson the inght befpre with the dress rehearsal... it was good though... ish. David commented that I was playing like a different person... in a good way. But theres still a lot of work so I need to get to it!yay!
He got more of a glimpse into the scope of my festival involvement this next while and was not happy. He mentioned that usually students do nothing BUT prepare for their recitals the week before... but I don't fit that mold. I wish I had made it so I could, but alas we have to deal with the pie that we are dealt... or something of the sort. Anyway, I feel prepared enough for the stuff I have coming up immediately that I won't have to divert extra time away from recital.
Wow, I just realised that I can practice late at night on my midi keyboard..... at least finger work for Bach....
oh well, gnite

No comments: