Saturday, March 11, 2006

ouchie!

Golly Gosh Darn, this recital better be the best thing ever cause i've been playing through pain during practices to make sure I have the best recital for you people.
I'm not sure what happened but my right pinky hurts like a bitch. It seems to be cracked skin just under my fingernail, at the end. I think the diagnosis has been that it's dry and thats why it cracked... so I've been moisturising like a banshee, hopefully I will be in tip top shape by tuesday, hopefully tomorrow, but nevertheless, I will perform my best regardless of the state of my finger. It's a pest, but it's not the worst thing ever. Just another thing to bitch about.
Now it's off to work.. today isabout the only normal day where I don't have tons of extra rehearsals and whatnot.
Oh ya, my accompanying for senior festival classes seems to be going better than the junior ones...All three of my guys placed at the top of their classes, it feels good to play for good singers, it gives you more of a sense of accomplishment, whether warranted or not....

No comments: