Monday, March 13, 2006

When I wake up tomorrow, it will be the day of my recital, and you know what... I feel good about that. I am not nervous, rather excited and anticipating both the act of playing the recital as well as the relief that will come very shortly after.
I really should try and get some sleep now, so I won't ramble. Tomorrow I accompany one singer in a huge class of under 10 years old girls and boys. I need to also go to the school to pick up the key to the piano, as well as practice a bit before that. I would feel better if I didn't have to worry about the badly timed class in the middle of the day, but oh well.
YAY recital tomorrow.
In case you missed it, tomorrow night = Tuesday March 14th at 8pm in EvaClare Hall at the U of M school of Music.
Your attendance and support is most appreciated.

No comments: