Thursday, March 09, 2006

so ya....jellybellies... best things ever
even better than that is....
1.1 kilograms of jellybellies... thats approximately 963 of them....
the best part about it is that I've been eating them excessively... BUT they're still there, don't don't have that quick vanishing quality that other candy can have, like chocolate because they're jam packed with flavour and goodness.
I love combining them randomly and seeing what kind of flavour result you get... and who cares if its not the best thing ever... chances are you'll stumble across something better... or just juicy pear.. which is by far the best flavour on its own.
Oi, today is dad's birthday, so I got him tickets for us to go see Messiah tonight... but I need to practice... so I told mom to go with him.. but she also has things to do... so it kinda seemed to turn into mom and I fighting over who had to go with dad....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
the thing is, we both wanted to go, but it's just such a busy time....I offered to hlp my mom out a little with housework to do before sister Heather and her boyfriend(no, not Jesus... we've covered this in the past that she's not a nun) come in for a night. So in the end, mom and dad went to the ballet and all is well. I get to stay at home and have a piano practice until they get home, at which point I will probably head to the school to do my run through and more practicing.
Tomorrow is super busy time!!! wee! 3 singers in one class, another singer in another class... then playing at the contemporary dance school and then rushing to the festival AGAIN for a choral class in the evening... then of course more practicing in the evening. FUNFUNFUNF! thats right fun, fun, five!
I guess, forcibly all the practicing I've done lately has been really focused and productive.... let's hope I can keep it up...
and now... to keep up the good work....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those jellybellies rocked!!! mmmm toasted marshmallow... I'm glad to hear there's still some left for your hungry sweet-toothed neighbor!!

Anonymous said...

wow.
how did you get that many jelly bellies?
(and how did you know it was that many?)
mmmm. pear is totally the best flavor.
and root beer. mmmmmmmjelly bellies.
...

damnit!
(i just spent $8 on candy today. i bought bulk chocolate covered rasins, pepperment patties, a hershey chocolate bar, and a bag of sweedish berries. mmmmmberries. and then one of those vending machine chocolate chunk cookies. which is bad, cuz i'm developing an addiction. but they hurt my stomach. grrrrr.)
mmmmmjelly bellies.

Michael Park said...

costco! big amounts of everything.... yay!
oooh sweedish berries are also the best things ever!

Anonymous said...

frick i love costco.