Tuesday, March 14, 2006

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!
less than three hours to go.
Im leaving the house in an hour and then getting used to the piano in the hall!
The food is ready, the posters and the programs are going to be there.
I have butterflies in my stomach, but the good kind.
I'm still going over the details in my pieces, some bigger than others.
Im going to eat a (small) banana right before I go on, cause potassium is good for calming the nerves. I really hope my speech for the PDQ goes well, I think thats the thing I'm most worried about.
ANyway here goes; there will be a certain new relaxation starting tomorrow! even though I have 3 festival classes.
But for now, i need to concentrate on being prepared and relaxed for tonight!!
YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
You were wondeful Michael. Congratulations on a job well done! I'm so happy for you:)
Now, don't eat those cream eggs all at once!