Friday, March 03, 2006

what a wonderful way to end week one

This afternoon went almost perfectly. Still it wasn't absolutely perfect like that golden ring we're always reaching for, but for all intensive intents and purposeful porpoises it went off without a hitch. I also got paid by her and was able to stop off at the bank and deposit a hefty sum of money, which feels so good! Now to transfer that over to my other account so I won't go and spend it on candy.... hmm does anyone want to go candy shopping..? no! I can't!but I really want to...
so yes, very much looking forward to the hardcore practicing this weekend and week.
I have been feeling antisocial and disconnected this week, but if I just keep it up for another week and a bit, then it will be so relaxing... Im gonna set up a massage appointment for the day after everything is over, I will need it!
I got ahold of the lady, at whose house I left my binder, and she is bringing it to one of the festival locations right across from where I work tonight, so I will be able to get it back and not have to worry about it!
YAY! life is good.

No comments: