Monday, March 27, 2006

Im excited for tomorrow.
Tuesday had been my day to sleep in, then stay in and practice all day, having the house to myself, all first term and part of the second. Unfortunately, there have been many things to get done involving much running around and stuff, which took away from my tuesday schedule... but not tomorrow!
Tomorrow is practicing and sleeping, probably not in that order. I have to make some calls to secure work for the summer, but those will be quick.
So much practicing to do, but I have a good basis on everything, it's mostly a matter if re-finishing the pieces... and even the Scarlatti is feeling good. It's already in the memory.. not secure, but there nonetheless.
I'm so excited about rep for next year's recital: heres the prelim list...
Bach-Overture in the French Style (approx 30 minutes)
Beethoven- Sonata in A major, Op.101 (approx.20 minutes)
Liszt- Vallée d'Obermann (13 minutes ish)
on top of that will be my chamber music... which shall make up about 20 minutes of material or less. So many possibilities... I would love to do a larger PDQ bach piece... there's a Cantata, or could do some opera excerpts... who knows.
Alas, enough from me for now.

No comments: