Tuesday, October 03, 2006

good times all around

today is my day off.
woke up early, drove parents to work (ie. slept in car until we got to my dad's work and I had to drive home) then paid my license and came home and went back to sleep. Slept the rest of the morning away and part of the afternoon. Did some practicing, and editing of my composition(I'll get to that in a bit)
ok, time to talk about it.... (it was a little bit) Composition lesson yesterday was very good. He mentioned that I should carry on with the graphic editing I was doing in some of the other movements, and how it was applicable to the newer ones.... it will be fun, but more work, but more room for creativity.. although I'm definately not a visual artist.... and I don't know how to make the music program do what I want it to do... so I will be doing it in Photoshop.
I had a talk with a friend last night - it had been long enough communicating only through small talk. From what I gather, we are now in a place where we can be comfortable around each other and actually have a friendship. I do believe this is a happy ending, or a happy beginning... Either way, I think things are now in a healthy place.
Tonight my sister is coming into town until next monday..... yay! except she is having wisdom teeth out, so some of these days will be less than pleasant for her, but at least it will be a nice opportunity to visit and spend time with her.
Oops, time to go pick up my dad from work, I'll write more later perhaps.

No comments: