Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
While I won't be as corny as one of my friends (not that there's anything wrong with that), I would like to say thanks to everyone:
I am thankful for everyone who reads my blog.
I am thankful for those who comment on my blog
I am thankful for cutting and pasting so I don't have to type "I am thankful for" a billion times
I am thankful for great friends who accept, understand, and improve me; each in their own way
I am thankful for a wonderful family that is supportive and loving
I am thankful for some of the lowest tuition fees in the world
I am thankful for music as a means of personal expression
I am thankful for music as a means of creative outlet
I am thankful for being able to study music and always learn more
I am thankful for all my experiences in the past which have led me to become the person I am today.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for having a friend like Michael Park.