Sunday, October 29, 2006

One of my friends was talking about how sexual innuendo humour or whatnot has become somewhat cliche. I think it's the fact that what used to be shocking is no longer so, so the humour value of it has declined. My friend said that someone's suggestion was that humour should shift back to something shocking again; say, racism.... I don't know about that suggestion, but if we're looking for something shocking to laugh at.. I think I have just the thing.
I was asking my friend Scotty to show me some stuff in Photoshop, so I can edit the pictures I took from Churchill to make my trip seem even more exciting... He took the liberty of editing some of the pictures and superimposing them so it's absolutely delightful!!!
Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sooooo sweet, it muct be love!

Anonymous said...

omg that rocks.

p.s., missed you at the party last night.