Monday, October 23, 2006

Shortest trip AND Longest trip ever

I'm back from Churchill. I left on thursday night and got back this morning, so I was only gone for three and a half days, but it seemed like a lot longer. I'll write more about the trip when I have a bit more time, but here are some initial reactions.
- 4 days in a row of trying to sleep on some kind of moving vehicle is not so good(but not all that bad)
-Churchill is a very interesting place filled with historical relevance to the development of Canada as a country.
-I'm so happy to have spent time with my sister and brother-in-law to be. They are both fun and great!
-Fresh kelp from the Arctic Ocean - doesn't taste bad perse, but it has an odd texture.
-Polar Bears- not really all that exciting for me, but it was still awesome and important to see them in their natural environment, albeit too far away for cameras to focus in on. - although this was actually close range to see them on foot.

Anyway, I got home today at 7am, and I took a little nap, and now I'm ready to go, so here we go, off to school!!!!!!!!

No comments: