Monday, October 30, 2006

I was worried there might not be snow for Halloween. I shouldn't have, there always is. Every Halloween I can remember, there was either snow on the ground before it, or it was snowing fiercely on the night. Keep in mind that I have an extremely sporadic memory, but I stand by there always being snow on Halloween.

I looked at my bank records the other day, and it's frightening to look at the amount I have been spending lately, especially the amount that I spent on food. As a result, I'm no longer going to allow myself to carry my wallet around when I go to school. I think I'm only going to take my bus pass and some emergency money with me. I don't think I actually need to have my driver's license with me, but please speak up if there is some reason that I do. Anyway, I will leave my regular wallet at home with credit and debit cards and id and stuff, but I have that detachable part of my wallet that can hold bus pass and some other cards.

Composition lesson today was very good and short. He quite liked the final variation and he made some notation suggestions which I will implement and then I can ignore the piece until I have to submit it. We also talked about the ensemble piece and got me started on thinking of whether it should be a tonal piece or not. Tricky question...

No comments: