Sunday, October 01, 2006

it's always good to have feedback on things that we create:
-compliments on performances are nice
-it's great to see someone enjoying a dinner or baking that you made
today I got some constructive comments on my thongs. Apparently, they should not be worn in a hottub. The new material I have started to use tends to stretch to about 4 times the regular size.
A friendly reminder that thongs made and distributed by MH2YC designs should only be handwashed in cold water.

I totally missed out on productivity this weekend. I had great fun, but both friday and saturday, I was out having fun. It is the beginning of the year, and I should be able to excuse myself, but I really wanted to get a lot done this weekend, and as it turns out, I haven't practiced piano since thursday.... eek!
I think I'm going to not go to the dance jam tonight, rather I will stay home and force myself to finish up some parts of this composition for piano variations and maybe go to the school to practice later. Or maybe I'll practice this evening at home some time in the middle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Infernal hottubs, I need a new thong Mork, Im down to three, and that includes the original thong that is already 4 times the size of a normal one WITHOUT being worn in a hottub! And you know I have not learned my lesson... so imagine how big that one will grow!