Wednesday, December 14, 2005

69'th Post! Long time yearning fulfilled!

For those of you with a dirty mind, the title of this post is 2 spearate ideas. My blogging dashboard informed me that there are 68 posts on my blog: this being the 69th. I think I will have a celebration for 100 or something.
Way back a while ago, Deena and I went to the Original Pancake House. I think it was when we first started dating, or maybe before that, I'm not sure either of how our relatoinship developped in the earlier stages nor of my current or past placement within the temporal spheres (ie. I have a terrible memory of when and if things occurred). Nevertheless, at the time, Deena was absolutely disgusted by something on the menu: French Benedict. It seemed interesting; basically eggs benedict served on french toast rather than an english muffin, but I didnt get it for 2 reasons:
1) out of respect for Deena's tastes
2) out of fear... she told me if I ordered it, she was likely to vomit all over it.
Today a group of us went there, and while Deena still seemed perturbed by it, she said I could order it if I wanted.... so I did.
I don't really like eggs benedict all that much anyway. not a big eggs fan unless theres also lots of cheese. I basically like the sauce, but the one today wasnn't all that good. And you didn't even get the crunch from the english muffin to contrast the HAM (read: back bacon, this is not fucking bacon, it's HAM HAM HAM, there is no difference!)(Note: there is no post entitled back bacon, so don't go searching for it, Im using cunty internet terminology that is cunty!) I wouldn't say that the french benedict was disgusting by any means, but it was nowhere near the deliciousness that I had built it up to in my mind over these months. I guess, in the end I ordered it out of spite. It's that whole 'everyone wants what they can't have' thing. That's why everyone wants lots of money, it's hard to get... whereas noone wants syphilis because it's so easy to get, heck I'll give it to you (Note: STD's are not funny and should be treated with the same respect that those who have and spread them should be treated... sluts and whores; they are also not STI's, modern sexual transmission nomenclature has gotten on the politically correct trolley, and needs to fall off).
However, The banana chocolate chip pancakes that I got with the benedict were fabulous! even though they charged me 1.79$ more to get them. But wonderful!!! mmm yummy! I should have just ordered the full order of them.... I'll keep that in mind for next time. The slarthy bastards... apparently they are charging 1.79$ to add ice cream to your pancakes, BUT if you look on the dessert menu, it is only 1.75$ for ice cream..... BASTARDS. Had the rest of the meal not been so excessive to start with, I would have made a deal about it and saved my 4 cents, and given then my 2 cents (figuratively though, otherwise I would only be up 4 cents, which would the same as if they had given me their 2 cents, in which case I would have been told!).
Alas it's been a good day... after I got home from breakfast at tiffany's, I was tired so I napped.
When I was at the school, I tried to get my jury mark, but it was not available. Apparently the piano panel still hasn't handed in the stuff, argh! I'm impatient and I wanna know NOW NOW NOW! but alas, I feel confidant about it, so I don't care so much
bye for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. When I went to search for a backdated entry entitled "back bacon" or any other similar words, I was sorely disappointed.

Why would you use such terminology if I wasn't supposed to "read" as you said? I'm confused. And sad. And kind of want back bacon.

Or maybe just regular bacon. Or maybe I could order bacon but mean ham. Maybe that could be fun

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... French Benedict was a little disappointing huh?

I laugh in your face. *cue maniacal laughter a la Bela Lugosi* MWAHAHAHAHA!

It really looked quite disgusting though, so even if it didn't live up to your expectations, it surely lived up to the horrific image that has now burned itself into my retinas.

Michael Park said...

to anonymous, you self righteous cunt!
I specifically referenced a NOTE to avoid this situation. you deserve all the hell fire that will surely burn your lungs and hair!
ps tiff, yer wonderful!
deena,
good, Im glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Actually, the anonymous comment was also me. Sucker!

Anonymous said...

Deena, you rock.

And yes Michael, i am wonderful (but thankyou for saying it out loud, makes me feel good).