Thursday, December 08, 2005

in the middle of studying hardcore for tomorrow's 20th century exam. By that I mean I started tonight and will end sometime tonight. Im doing well, and feel I am retaining what I have covered thus far!
Jury was this morning, I was at the school really early and practiced/warmed up/napped! The concensus of Deena, Beckie, and myself is that it was the best I've played it thus far, which is nice, because I probably won't be playing it again, so I've already put it on my shelf in the library, and am in the process of forgetting it so I can get on to Recital repertoire! yaya! That's what xmas break is all about.
Anyway, exam tomorrow morning, after that, all I have is the pioano rep paper, and I have nearly 2 weeks to do that., so phew. Nevertheless tonight will be hectic trying to learn a whole course in an evening.
i need chocolate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know just the type of chocolate to help you out... from our favorite place, the big yellow pussy! MMMMM Heather doesn't know what she's talking about! Good luck on the exam