Thursday, December 29, 2005

issues resolved

I just went back through all my previous blog posts to remove that which was inapproriate and/or offensive, well most of it anyway. As is seems, it was almost exclusively from this last month and a bit. I have been extra bitchy. I am making a pre-New Year's revolution to rectify this.
For those of you who have been following, issues between Richard and I are now resolved. It's amazing how carried away my mind can get from reality. I am glad to know that I still have him as a mentor and a friend.
I'm currently listening to PDQ Bach's "The Seasonings":Brilliance! I want to put together a group to perform it, and I'll accompany it on the keyboard... even though its not as funny as the orchestral version.. but whatever. Anyway... off to wedding rehearsal!

No comments: