Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gosh Golly the Deliciousness!!!

Im eating hard candy... like the old fashioned kind.
They're all sorts of colours, some are solid, some are striped, and they have random flavours. I just had a blue one that is licorice flavour (yummy) but earlier I had one a similar colour that was cinnamon (argh)!
I just never know what to expect... sometimes the colours indicate the level of scrumptiosness, other times no.... Wonder and happiness abound!
Im knitting and having tea tonight!
Wow, Im wound up on energy and random hyper already, I need some muscle relaxants... maybe liquor... maybe wine at perkins.... ooh the possibilities are endless!
So I'm making a thong/stocking for xmas. It's going to be like a thong, except it'll have a massive extending sheath that will serve as the present holder!!! Im excited for Santa to stuff my stocking!! tee hee!
Im also going to make a thong for Tiffy, pink... and maybe over xmas break I'll line Brendan's so I can give it to him to wear... its actually a well made one... good shaping. I hope his manhood lives up to the thong, but it is Brendan...
It's been a long time since I've knit a thong... I hope these turn out... I forgot which size needles and stich numbers and all that.. oh well, soon enough

No comments: