Wednesday, December 14, 2005

random mood

I practiced a bit tonight at the school with Deena and Brendan. At like 10:40 or whatever they started to leave, I left with them but neither wanted to do something. I was not ready to go home, and a little hungry.
I drove by Perkins to see if maybe Scotty would be there, I know Im a stalker. He wasn't, but I wasn't willing to go home. I decided I'd go alone to Papa Georges. I'm glad I did.
I hadn't had one of their caesar salads in a long long time; it made me very happy and full, especially the rest of the food that went with it.
I also pulled out a piece that I started composing in the summer. It's the one that I started inputting into the computer manually as practice for computer music notation. I didn't think I'd actually get anything done, especially since I wouldn't be close to a keyboard of any kind. In the end, I wrote the ending, with which I am quite satisfied. Now all that's left is one more little section which will link the middle of the piece to the end of the piece!
I think the problem was that I had gotten to a hump in that piece and I just needed to get over it, which after tonight, I have. Soon it will be finished, and it will actually be ready to present as a christmas present for whomever it is that I have been composing it for.... Ooh golly, Im excited.
Im also tired, breakfast at tiffany's tomorrow....

No comments: