Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I can't feel my face!

they used a lot of freezing on me, those bastards!
i thought I was crying a little after the freezing cause my eye felt cold, but it turned out that even that was frozen, not the actual eye, but the socket!
I went to the pharmacy on the way home, and tried to convince Michelle to slap me on that side of my face, but she's far too kind a soul to do that. Now Im at home and I'm hungry, but I can't eat yet, because then I'll maul the inside of my mouth...but that won't stop me, im actually just waiting for supper to be ready. I've been eating M&M's again, but these are the peanut ones, so they're healthier right?
So after shopping for keyboards last night, I'm dissapointed that there are nowhere near as many options as I had thought. I've narrowed it down to one.
The Kaysound CK-65. It has 61 touch sensitive keys and midi... thats basiacally all I care about. It also has speakers and a stand..which are nice additions, but then again, I still don't care. It also looks simple, I didn't want anything with a bunch of bells and whistles... I'll leave that to my bell and whistle collection. Feel free just to type it into google and you can see the wonderful that is my xmas present. And if yer to lazy to do that, just click here and pick a site, or GOSH DARN IT, you lazy bastard, just go here and see the site that I used for reference. You people make me sick.
Anyway, I feel like I was relatively productive today. I got 2 whole pages of one of the songs I'm composing input into the computer, imagine how productive I'll be once I have that keyboard hooked up! Alas, Im done here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...this Kelly's Music sounds a little shady. But at least they're including a power source with your purchase. Seriously, I was quite amused that they felt the need to call to your attention that a power cable would be included. Isn't that pretty standard for...I don't know....EVERYTHING?!

All in all, it looks pretty good. And then at least you can stop swearing at Sibelius. Unless you've grown to love that (and I know in your secret heart of hearts, that you do). Then, by all means, swear away.

Michael Park said...

Im not getting it from there, so I don't get the funky cable... I will still get the power source.. but ya Im worried, Im trying to find the standard 5 prong midi probe cable at the back of my comp.. but I dont want to move it around too much. Hopefully it all works, otherwise those cables are a little pricey