Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So, im just about to head out to a dental appointment. Today I slept in and I've been plugging stuff into the computer for music notation... I can't wait to get my midi keyboard.
Last night was super. I hung out with Chris, who I haven't spent time with in recent memory, which is something I've missed. We watched no less than 5 episodes of Arrested Development, which is the best show ever, sadly they are planning to cancel the series.
I had made an effort to eat healthy yesterday, which meant not much. I had a piece of chicken and mushroom sauce leftover from the nightbefore for lunch, then a grilled tomatoe sandwhich melt thingy with mom for her supper. Ending up at London Drugs, I ended up buying a bag of all-dressed chips and a big bag of M&Ms, which we ate all of, and then chris deepfried some french fries later... yummy, but there goes my healthy eating attempts.
Anyway aside from the pure fun that was junk food and awesome tv, we ended up talking til about 2:30 in the morning about everything from politics to the meaning of music. Chris is wonderful, a great friend to have.
My friend Tiffy, who gave me the wonderful haircut, told me we might be going out for brunch tomorrow or breakky or whatever, I'm excited. She's heading home for xmas, so I really hope it works out and I get to see her before she leaves.
Oh ya back to the healthy eating thing, today for lunch, I made myself a shake/fruit smoothie thingy. It encorporated the leftover little bits of ice cream I could scrape out of the box, a ripe banana, some shortbread chocolate cookies, milk, hot chocolate mix and grapes. I think it woul dhave been amazing without the grapes, but oh well. It was fruity, and I haven't been getting enough fruit in my diet so there we go. Maybe supper will turn out better.
TOOTH TIME, BYE!!

No comments: