Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back to school-ish

Today was the first day of classes of the second term... and WOW it was a toughy!
I don't have classes on tuesday... ever! so I didn't quite sleep in as much as I have been lately, but til 11 or so. Tomorrow I have class bright and early at 9:30 am, but I get a ride to school, so it will be ok. Oh it's going to hurt gettin back in routine of waking up... thats it, just waking up.. I haven't had to use an alarm for a month!
I have to remember to buy a bus pass tomorrow... I always forget that when I really need to remember, then I have to pay fare or use tickets for a day.
I also have to check with the school... my tuition was paid directly from the government via my student loan, but it still hasn't shown up on the university records as shown on my web registration... but i'll give them some leeway, the school just reopened yesterday. Nevertheless, I do want to be sure that the money hasn't been lost or something and they cancel my classes. that would suck.
Anyway, it's back to the grind tomorrow, and I have a lesson in the afternoon... but I've had a whole month to prepare.. so theres lots of stuff he's never even hears before... much less ME playing it. FUN FUN FUN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst, Michael, it's the government. Thanks for the great lobster banquet last night compliments of your student loan, mwah ha ha!!

Michael Park said...

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!