Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, noone seems to be commenting anymore... I guess I've lose my adoring audience for the time be, oh well.
Last night was a wonderful new years celebration. Dinner was at an overpriced restaurant with some friends from school. The food was really good, and I don't even feel bad about dropping nearly 40$ on my own dinner. Then Deena, Brendan and I picked up Tiffy and we started off our evening of drinking, eating, and watching movies:
America's Sweethearts
(National Lampoon's) Christmas Vacation
Uncle Buck
Priscilla, queen of the desert
We each picked one, and it's actually quite predictable of who picked which, if you know us. The classic funnies were Deena and I, then the girlie ones were Brendan and Tiffy.
Anyway... the movies were done by 6am ish, then we slept, til 2pmish (I stress the importance of a full 8-hour sleep each night, if not more). Tiffy made cheese (and crab) dips and baked brie. There was also some ice cream and chocolate... wonderful.
When we woke up, Deena and Tiffy and I decided to go to Frisco's (which apparently was a popular idea, quite busy) for wake up food. They both went in pyjama pants... which neither of them felt bad about, compared to my SUPER HOT HAIR.
I never have to comb my hair... I rarely do it. This is beacause I just shower and dry my hair and it finds its place... but it's not messy... only when it gets really long does it start to look a little scruffy. My hair just does the one thing it does best, lies in place. EXCEPT when I dont shower in the morning.... It was a wonderful displayt of morning hair..... and I should have learned my lesson..
BUT, what did I do when I got home? I showered. What did I do, with wet hair, as soon as I got out of the shower? I napped.
Therefore I am in a similar situation right now... though not nearly as hot. Just a little messy.

Yesterday I finished creating a present for someone that has been in the works since the summer. I had set the original goal of finishing it for the end of summer, but oi, that didnt get done. I set the next goal for Xmas, but moved it to the end of Xmas Break. I actually did finish it as of yesterday, and got it all presentable like. I was going to give it to him at dinner, because I was under the impression that he was going to be there, but I guess he wasn't, so I have to wait.. I suppose it should not be a big deal... I've waited all this while, but Im excited to give it to him. Soon enough. I'll see him at school. I still speak of it with such veiled secrecy, I dont know why... I've written about it on here enough that Im sure he knows, but oh well. I will be surprised even if he isn't!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael,
Priscilla, Queen of the Desert is NOT a chick flick.
But don't ask me what catagory it does fall under.

way to nap. and shower. You're one up on me there.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time you visited another Florida barber shop to tame your wild crazy fro. You get a free wash with it, unless you're a dumbass and run out without your free washing, then you might be forced to shower in a public fountain.

Julie Kertesz - me - moi - jk said...

I also lost, I hope temporary, half of my usually "fidèle" audiance. Probably, I tell myself, lots are away and in holliday.

Because of your icon, I had to close the "show the icon", is it so important this one to you?

thanks for commenting! j'ai une plaisir de savoir, être lu et mes images commentées d'une façon si intéressantes!

Michael Park said...

friedalu, chick flick/effeminate flick... one in the same.

fi, shush you!

Julie, im sorry if the icon offended you. It was one of my knitting projects on a manaquin. I suppose it is time for a new picture anyway.

Julie Kertesz - me - moi - jk said...

Happy new year, Michael, if you did not read my journal from the begining, as a blog, I have put it also in a book format, when whoever comes just now, can read it at his or her rythme.

There, it begins at ten years and goes down, journal by journal (for the moment until 23 years old)

http://journaldejulie.blogspot.com/

look it up if you feel like it, I believe it is a lot easiear to read

bonne année, 2006 à toi!