Thursday, January 12, 2006

good day, in the end

well, the day didn't start on the most inspiring note, but for all intensive porpoises (or is that intents and purposes...) it worked itself out.
school was good, only one class. Before that, I got my recital form signed by David and I handed it in to the office, so unless I screwed something up royally on the program, my recital is set to go, only at 8pm instead of 7:30. apparently I don't get a say in the time, despite the fact that there was an open space for the time. So yes, that is one concern less in my life... now I just have to do is learn my music, then organize food and get on the advertizing bandwagon. I need to make posters and handbills and whatnot. I've had some ideas float around, but it's time to actually get around to them.
After class, I practiced a bit, talked with Deena. I actually accomplished my dailt practice goals for Mozart and Scriabin, so all is well in that dept. Now, I will get on the other rep tonight.
I went out for dinner with parents to the Elephant and Castle downtown. Yummy!
On the way home, we picked up my midi-USB cable, so my keyboard actually can work with the computer now! the frustrating bit is that now I have to relearn to use the progam, using the new technology. oh well, all is good!

No comments: