Sunday, January 29, 2006

Wow, I'm hardcore bitchy right now. not really, but ya, I am.
This morning my dad called to wake me up and also to let me know that my great Aunt Betty died yesterday. A few weeks back we were informed that she had terminal cancer and was given 6 months to live. She was my grandma's sister in law. I was never terribly close to her, but I am still sad to see her go. In all honesty, I don't even know what to say about her, not due to a lack of words, rather I only actually spoke with her a few times. Im noticing that there are many people in my family that are more like statues that I can recognize, but not actually know. I don't feel this is right, so I'm going to make an effort to better know the members of my family.
I decided that I would exercise this morning. I don't do structured things very well, so my exercise routine is random flailing, in the guise of dance, to music. The first time I tried this, it was to Scriabin piano music.. which was hard to be regular and actually get good exercise.... so this time, I looked around for a good cd to dance to.. and what did I find...
DANCE MIX 95!!!!
wow.... what a blast from the past.. I remember that my sister listened to that kind of music... and I recognised some songs, but ya, it was hilarious. I was totally like Richard Simmons or something. Anyway, I was only able to last for 40-someodd minutes, I'm really out of shape. SO here goes the fitness brigade!!!!
The exercise has already put my sugars at better numbers, but it makes me hungry, which makes me bitchy.
Anyway, tonight I go to see my teacher play in his Chamber Music ensemble, it will be delightful, and Deena is coming, so we will both enjoy the wonderful music!

1 comment:

Julie Kertesz - me - moi - jk said...

is is always so sad when someone we loved diapears from our lifes: but not from our heart! as long as we think of her or him