Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm a "pretty babe"!

Okay, so pick the Third letter in your first name...


A-Beautiful
B-Ugly
C-Pretty
D-Jewish
E-Sexy
F-Hot
G-Boyish
H-Preppy
I-Girly
J-Gothic
K-Punky
L-Popular
M-Geeky
N-Nerdy
O-Retarded
P-Gay
Q-Lesbian
R-Gorgeous
S-Lesbian
T-Emo
U-Christian
V-Wonderful
W-Slutty
X-Bitchy
Y-Under-appreciated
Z-Over-appreciated


Now the Third letter in your last name......

A-Alcoholic
B-Boy
C-Bitch
D-Obsesser
E-Sex machine
F-Retard
G-Girl
H-Jew
I-Geek
J-Goth
K-Nerd
L-Motherfucker
M-Sweetheart
N-Skater
O-Beauty Queen
P-Princess
Q-Queen
R-Babe
S-Crackwhore
T-Fucker
U-Asshole
V-Jackass
W-Slut
X-Whore
Y-Coward
Z-Chocoholic

Now who/what are you?

3 comments:

The Illustrious D said...

I was a Wonderful Sweetheart. How bunk. I feel it should work according to first letter as then I would be the far more appropriate Jewish Jackass.

Michael Park said...

tee hee hee

Anonymous said...

I do NOT like your game- I'm a Retarded Geek. BOO!!!