Friday, January 26, 2007

Ahhh, where's my cell phone...
I'm pretty sure it fell out of my jacket which I threw in the back of the car, but my parents are out with the car... and the phone is on silent I think.
ANyway, I really hope it's there.
If anyone is at the school or planning on going there.. could you check out room 310 for me, I had a rehearsal, thats the only other possible place.. unless the library, but ya, I doubt it.
so ya, we had a half hour rehearsal for an ensemble piece, I really like the piece, very minimalist. It's super fast and involves a lot of energy and endurance. It's also good to be in an ensemble again, it takes a special kind of skill to make music in an organized way with other musicians.
back to this piece. all the other paperwork is done, so it's just this piece on the to-do list!

No comments: