Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My jaw is sore.
I had been doing so well with not building up tension.. but I guess there are limits.

Practicing tonight went SO well. I cannot even really describe it. I guess the plan is to play the second and fourth movements of Beethoven as well as just the echo... these are the biggest improvements. The Beethoven is finally at the point where they are fast enough to judge the style and musical elements... It's so sad that the final movement is still only at 2/3rds tempo, and it's super fast!

Now, I have to get to work on the composition...
Lofty goal of the night is to fix and be happy with the three major cadences in the piece; each of which involve the text:Chocolate chip cookie
It's frustrating that I have a fairly specific concept of what sound I want.. but I'm lacking the ability to find what that sound is... it doesn't really make sense...

No comments: