Sunday, January 21, 2007

also,
why are there still chirstmas lights on my house, and decorations all over the place, and a fricking christmas tree still decorated in my living room?!?!
Serieusement, quoi le fuck!?
At the latest, decorations of the christmas season should be taken down quickly following Ukrainian Christmas, but we're not fricking Ukrainian!
As our choir would sing...
"do breem vay cheer, take down the fucking tree"
[ I was trying to think of those lyrics.. but all that was coming to me for a good minute was "Christmas eh neun chuk bok eul"]
Anyway, I did go out for a while tonight, enough to start getting some good ideas flowing, but the Perkins I went to closed at 11... BITCHES!
Anyway, I have the tonality and stuff like that completely finished for the complete baking section of the piece. Now, I just need to choose tones and note motives for the first half and then slap on an ending.
All in all, it's been a fairly productive day. Tomorrow, I don't think I'll be going to comp seminar, as I have no other classes. I will use my time at home to both work on this piece and do some more practicing.
Hmm, we'll see what time I'm up tomorrow and how I feel though... I could go for seeing the recital tomorrow... two of my piano compatriots are playing. The benefits would be getting a needed recital credit, as well as then being able to use an hour of my practice room time and then going to comp seminar.... but as usual, the problem is that I have to leave comp seminar early anyway to go to work downtown....
Unless I wake up on my own tomorrow ridiculously early, I'll stick with the previously mentioned plan of attack.
Enough break from working for now, I should take some insulin and then get back to working out this composition shit,WOOT!

No comments: