Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Also, who the fuck writes a song about baking chocolate chip cookies?!?
I'm sitting back and reading the text, and realizing that I'm a freakin' lunatic!

I think I'm not going to hold anything back.. once I've hopped on the crazy train, there's not jumping off.. unless I want to break the majority of the bones in my body

also, I hadn't drank anything but water and tea the last almost week now... and then I had hot chocolate, and then I rediscovered diet coke a half an hour ago... and I like it...oh my gosh.. I have so much diet coke drinking to catch up on...
maybe it will help me to finish this crack-baby of a song...

ok did anyone see the audition show for American Idol... I saw a few minutes of it and they were in the Twin Cities, and one girl actually was telling the camera people that she was a crack-baby!! I coulnd't believe it.. just because your momma was a crack-whore, doesn't mean we should listen to you sing.... My momma drank scotch every day when she was pregnant... does that mean that I should be a highland dancer?!?!? NO!!!!
(note to readers... my mother didn't acutally drink during pregnancy... fetal alcohol syndrome is nothing to joke about.... crack babies are)

No comments: