Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I now hate my tuesdays!
Now that my parents are retired, they are at the house all the time. It feels like a weekend all the time, but in the bad way.
Tuesday was always my day to have the house to myself and I could be super productive without any distraction from outside sources. I absolutely cannot wait until I move out.
The thing I hate the most in the world is a radio playing talk radio when noone is in the room.
For years, my dad would leave CJOB on in the kitchen after he'd leave for work,and I'd angrily turn it off when I woke up. Now he leaves it on while he wanders around the house or out fo the house... GAHGHAGHAVJHAGHIYBDSKJLNAM!!!!!! Mumbly fuck!
It's SO FUCKING OBNOXIOUS!!!!!!!!
I also dislike when the tv is on and noone is watching it, but this i'm not so fucking passionate about.
It's background noise, it's fucking fucky. I hate it. I have to put up with it in public, but in a home, I think there should be some reprise from that neverending squaking shit talking motherfucking cunt ass shit fuck noise going on. Now I even drive with the radio off.
ANyway, I need to go all the way downtown to accompany one singer for half an hour. What a waste of gas, but I need the money, and the girl needs someone to accompany her, so I'll suck it up.

No comments: