Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bad things from today:
Getting distracted by yet another recital tonight...
therfore not practicing much tonight either.
Also, no theory marking whatsoever tonight...
For tomorrow's lesson, I just ahve to trust the good work I did during the week will still be apparent.

Now on to another thing that distracted me for a while tonight... I should have left home earlier...
Who knows what time of year it is....
That's right.. it's getting close enough to recital to be thinking of advertising.
I think I've narrowed it down to 2 options.
1)colour and very funny.
2)Black and white, so it offers cheaper option...
I'm a little partial to number 2 because there's more room for me to put stuff and text on... but yes, please let me knwo what you all think
This is Number one This is Number 2










anyway, I'm excited to do the photoshopping all by myself. I've become quite the expert... haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a tough one. I LOVE number one, but i see your point with the space thing. ANd it seems as though there is something not quite right about number two, maybe if you tilted your head a little less it would look better?
I dunno. But i'm excited!

Michael Park said...

Thanks Tiff, I love how you appear to be my only reader.. but at least you are an avid commenter!!