Saturday, January 20, 2007

hmm, not as much done last night as I wanted, but ya enough to be respectable.
I'm fearing that, once again, this is going to be a weekend of not practicing until sunday afternoon...
Tonight, as I said, is going to be portfolios and composition, but we'll see how productive I am with those.
I bought some cold and sinus meds this afternoon after work, I'm feeling them start to kick in.... if only I had taken them during the day...
OH! lordy! this was a bad bad day. I really just wanted to crawl into a ball and die. Add to my health misery, during the last 2 classes, the teacher was quite miserable to the children. They deserved it, but it really didn't make me feel excited to stick out the rest of the day. Anyway, now that I have the drugs in my system, I can get the work done I need and feel better!
I got the binding done for some of the pieces. They look good, AND it was free!(saved me about 10 bucks by doing it myself!) but it did take me at least 15-20 minutes...
That meant I had a shortened lunch today, but that was fine, I still had time to eat and check my blogs. I've really been getting into diabetic blogs lately, I'm not sure if it's going to be a permanant thing, but it's helping me stick to my improved control efforts.
Also, looking at the records I've kept over this last week, they're pretty reassuring as well!
Now, it's dinner time, and then printing and portfolioing and then composing and maybe even practicing!!! HIGH HOPES!

No comments: