Sunday, January 21, 2007

So, I forgot that today was Sunday.
Not a big deal, except for the fact that binding places are closed after... well, now. I didn't get around to doing it this afternoon. However, I've been practicing and I have the second movement of Beethoven in quite decent shape. It's about three-quarters tempo, but I can play it at tempo without completely falling apart. This means that things are quite reasonably withing grasp.
I'm currently finishing those last little bits of the final movement that are unlearned. That is a definate goal that has to be accomplished today. Other than that, with piano, it's all about repetition and pushing the numbers up.
I've also successfully ignored my choral piece so far all day. I'm feeling a bit better so I think it might be for the best if I got myself out of the house this evening and worked on it somewhere else. I do have the formal decisions made, and now I just need to make those choices on tonal issues as well as decide on how the hell to end it! gah! I can also take some of the paperwork with me for the other grad applications.

No comments: