Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ok,
So today, I had planned on going to school for the first time this week.. I went there and I even practiced for an hour and a bit.. but then I didn't go to class.. I was convinced to go to a performance that a friend was doing.
It was delightful... and the excessive number of old folks reminded me of working at the Westhaven store. Fond memories!
It was good though, and I ended up getting a ride home, and getting home even before the class I ended up skipping would have finished. Practicing-good, supporting a friend-good... we'll ignore the class part...

Just before 5pm (mail collection time), I sent my application to Western... I went over all of the required things for the application and I made certain that they were all contained.. then I sent it!!!!
YAY!
I'm going to send an email, because they didn't ask for a statement of goals or intents or anything like that, and most places do... If they do want one, I still have time, if not... even better!
Since the U of M one, i can hand in in person, I have lots more time.. it's due in exactly one week, less an hour or two.
UBC is the big one now.. I NEED to have it in the mail on saturday... I have a lesson on the choral piece with my last year's composition teacher (Cause this year's is out of town) tomorrow afternoon. I can still get a lot more done tonight for that, but I also have to practice because...
PIANO LESSON TOMORROW!
they just never stop!
I do feel optimistic about it though. I have come a fair way in the Beethoven, and I have a practice progress sheet to show him... even if it is depressing how far away from tempo I still am.
ANyway, off to practice tonight!

No comments: